Finally...



Yay! This is a place for inspirational quotes, ideas, stories, methods, pictures, videos, hunches, book recommendations and whathaveyous... The go-to-place when you want a nudge in the direction of soul happiness, when you want to hear your soul's 'yay'!! The person behind this blog is a down-to-earth yet spiritual, licensed alternative holistic psychotherapist and reikimaster, with a background in client-centered therapy, system/family constellation , psychological astrology and past life regression. European by birth, I grew up in Asia and am a gypsy at heart, because I see this life as a journey...
The reason I decided to start this blog is because I wanted to offer an everyday life compatible toolbox for anyone who wishes to further their own development and evolvement and who is eager to profit from the knowledge and experiences I have gathered over the last half century that I have walked this earth in this body... I am always open to your questions, so feel free to ask away and I will gladly contribute my two cents considering the topic. So hopefully, this blog will not only be about me pouring out my minds' wandering meanderings and inspiring you but will also be about you interacting with me and us, so this space here will be in motion... This is the beginning, so it is still small, and timid, and a miniature world just budding... but with some tender love and care, it will grow into a beautiful garden and benefit you, the reader, manyfold. So let us begin...


Oh, yes: I do love me my 3 dots, they will appear again and again, I like the pauses in between things, processes and thoughts... 

And: this is a realm of friendliness and benevolence, a place for expansion of goodness, compassion and empathy, light and love. I resonate with the aforementioned and therefore will react to those... the concept is for this webspace to be a peaceful and safe abode, for everyone entering and lingering in it. 

Welcome :) 

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Gefühle fühlen..

Im schwarzen Loch

Die Rollen, die wir spielen